Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Candy Dipped Peanut Butter Ritz Sandwiches

Candy Dipped Peanut Butter Ritz Cookies
*Photo by Kevin and Amanda

We just did these the other night when we had some friends over. It was a last minute dessert because I did not have time to do anything else and we did not have much on hand anyways. Well I remembered seeing these on one of my favorite sites and wanted to try it so I did. And they were SO GOOD! Seriously yummy! And it took like 5 minutes and I just stuck them in the fridge while we ate. I used milk chocolate instead of Almond Bark because that was what I had on hand. All I can say was wow. This will definitely be added to my favorite recipes. So here you go. 

Candy Dipped Peanut Butter Stuffed Ritz Sandwiches
1 sleeve Ritz Crackers
1/2 cup peanut butter
4 squares (8 oz) white almond bark
Spread a bit of peanut butter on as many crackers as you want, and top with another cracker to make a sandwich. Melt the almond bark in the microwave on low to medium heat, stirring every 30 seconds until it’s melted and smooth. Grab a sandwich with tongs and drop it in the melted almond bark, turning over a few times to coat. Place on wax paper to cool for about 20-30 mins before serving.


Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/new-recipes/candy-dipped-peanut-butter-ritz-sandwiches.html#ixzz1Cq3ZKrq0

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...