Monday, April 18, 2011

Adorable Digital Designs Kit Release: Carnival

The newest kit comes out TODAY from Adorable Digital Designs!  I absolutely love this new kit. And it is versatile enough to use on some of your everyday scrapbooking pages as well, not just on "Fair/Carnival" events. Here is a preview of the kit that comes out today and the cluster that I designed for the Cluster pack that goes on sale today as well. And be sure to check at the bottom of this post for my freebie portion of the blog train. :) It is only free for 7 days and after that it will be available at Adorable Digital Designs for purchase. So grab it while its hot! ;) 
****Update: If you  want the Brag book it is available for purchase at Adorable Digital Designs
My layout example using the cluster I designed and the Carnival kit! I had so much fun with the wonderful kit!

And for my portion of the blog train brag book, click on the link below! Enjoy!
Kassy's Brag Book Page
Here is a preview of what I did with it. :)
*******UPDATE: Link removed. It is now available for purchase at Adorible Digital Designs.

And for the next freebie on the blog train,
 go HERE over at Creative Chaos to get Tia's free brag book page! 


"I hope you enjoyed participating in the blog train. For anyone who come on board a little late and missed the freebies, you can purchase the items in store from today at Adorable Digital Designs. Make sure you get your freebies next time by joining our blog train from 9th May...remember, the freebies will only be up for one week before being added to the store, so be quick!

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...