Monday, May 9, 2011

Adorable Digital Designs Kit Release: Playful

I have to say I am IN LOVE with this new kit Playful that Adorable Digital Designs just came out with. I had so much fun creating my pages with it! Here is a preview of what the kit looks like. And you can get it by clicking HERE. I just love the bright colors of this kit, don't you! You can also WIN THIS KIT FOR FREE by heading over HERE and leaving a comment.
***UPDATE: Contest ended, link removed***

And here is a few pages that I created using this great kit:

******UPDATE: Link removed. Come back again for the next freebie we will offer. In the meantime, if you would like to purchase this kit, go HERE.******* 
And for my portion of the free quick page blog train click HERE for the download. And here is a preview:
And the next stop is over at Tia's blog Creative Chaos. So head over there to get her quick page freebie. And remember that these are only offered for free for the next 7 days, after that they will be available for sale at Adorable Digital Designs. And you can go there now to purchase this Playful Kit. And don't forget to enter to win this kit for FREE! CLICK HERE TO ENTER.
Have fun! The creative possibilities are endless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...