Wednesday, December 19, 2012

It's time my friends...

It has been....well forever since I have posted anything here. I originally started this blog as a way to just keep track of the things that I wanted to do, project ideas, or recipes. And lets be honest... with the invention of Pinterest, I have not needed to post stuff here. So I wanted to give a heads up and just let everyone know. I will keep this blog public and available, I just will not be posting anything new. On that note, if you would like to follow me on Pinterest, you can follow me


So I hope to see you all there! Thanks again for the support!

1 comment:

  1. So sad for people like me who don't pinterest or fb.
    To the end of a great chapter my friend.
    Good luck to you and yours.
    Love
    Nakaya's

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...